FAQSQ: When will my order be dispatched / how long will my order take to arrive?
- We do have many specimens prepared so production time can be 1-2 days, for unprepared specimens production time is 2-3 days and sometimes 4-5 for larger specimens. Once shipped the order takes 2-3 days to arrive and 5-7 days for EU & Rest of World parcels. (More info here)
Q: Can I buy the specimen without the frame?
- Sorry, we only supply framed insects.
Q: Why are some items UK only delivery?
- Either the specimen is CITES protected or may be too fragile and hasn't survived overseas post in the past. No we won't make exceptions, sorry!
Q: Can I buy empty frames?
- Sorry, we no not supply empty frames.
Q: Are your specimens ethically sourced?
- Yes, every single one. Please read about the conservation projects we work with from our main menu.
Q: I didn't get an order confirmation.
- Please check your junk/spam folder.
Q: Do you have a shop and can I come and take a look around?
- I am afraid we do not have a shop. Everything is made to order from our Hertfordshire workshop.
Q: I have an old framed specimen. Do you carry out restoration work?
- Sorry, no.
Q: Can you source a particular specimen for me?
- Yes, we often can. Please drop us an email below and we will see what we can do for you.